Friday, August 31, 2012

All Seeing Eye

All Seeing Eye by Rob Thurman is the first book in a new series. This book is part mystery, part paranormal thriller. There's a lot of action that takes place in a short amount of time.

If you've got a secret, you don't want to shake hands with psychic-for-hire Jackson Lee Eye. And don't leave any of your personal belongings around either. All seeing Eye is not a joke. He is the real deal and he makes some people really uncomfortable. The government blackmails him into helping them clean up an experiment that went wrong. Soon Eye sees that there's a lot more going on than he's been told. And there's someone who wants to stop Eye from seeing anything else.

This book is well written. The action is fast paced. The characters are likable. I actually read this in one sitting because I couldn't put it down. It's been a long time since I've had a book that held my attention for hours at a time.

I have only one quibble with the meaning of the word massacre but that didn't stop me from enjoying the book. I'm looking forward to the next book in the series.



I received a review copy of this book.