Thursday, January 20, 2011

Suspense and Mystery Challenge

I'm notoriously bad at "challenges". I start off with the best of intentions. Within a week I get distracted or my life takes a u-turn. I've found one I think I just might be able to complete.

Book Chick City is hosting a Mystery & Suspense Reading Challenge. There might even be prizes. All I have to do is read 12 mystery or suspense novels in 2011. One a month. I think I can do that. I've already read one for January.

If you feel like reading some books and writing some reviews, make your way over to Book Chick City and sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment. I will read it as soon as I can. Sorry I have to say this but I've wasted a lot of time with SPAM lately. If you are posting a link to a site that is not related to books I will not publish it, I'll mark it as SPAM.