Thursday, January 20, 2011

Follow Friday for Book Blogs

You might have noticed things are changing around here. I've been trying to spruce up the place and add things to make it a better blog. I've still got a lot to do but in the meantime I thought I would share a Blog Hop with you.

Parajunkee's View is doing regular Follow Fridays (FF). If you have a book blog you can add it to the list. If you don't have a book blog but want to read some you can click on the link for anyone who's joined that week's FF.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Follow Friday! Thanks for the follow and comment. I'm following you back.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by for Follow Friday! Check out my blog when you have the chance! www.bethebooks.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you on Follow Friday too, and signed up. I'm an author with a new writing and book blog. You might like the sound of my new novel, out later this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment. I will read it as soon as I can. Sorry I have to say this but I've wasted a lot of time with SPAM lately. If you are posting a link to a site that is not related to books I will not publish it, I'll mark it as SPAM.