Friday, November 20, 2009

unfallen dead

Connor Grey is a druid who has lost his powers. In the third book of the Connor Grey series Connor has bigger problems to worry about. The veil between the modern world and Faerie seems to be weakening for the first time since the Convergence. While working around his magical disability Connor has to deal with a vengeful Queen of Faerie and the return of his old Guild partner. Add a string of occult murders and the fluctuating veil and Connor may lose more than his magical abilities.

Even if you haven't read the first two books in the series you will pick up what's going on easily. Connor Grey is a likable character. I kept wondering exactly what it was that drained his druid powers from him. I got annoyed when people treated him like something less because of his injury. Then again I could see how a magically powerful Connor would be twice as annoying as he now.

I've heard that Mark Del Franco is moving on to another character for his next book. I hope he comes back to Connor at some point. There are still a lot of unanswered questions about him and his world.

Buy unfallen dead (Connor Grey, Book 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment. I will read it as soon as I can. Sorry I have to say this but I've wasted a lot of time with SPAM lately. If you are posting a link to a site that is not related to books I will not publish it, I'll mark it as SPAM.